Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sweetie, I Love You, But. . . .

Why is it that you think you are above unloading the dishwasher? If you are watching the Boy while I go out for dinner with a friend, and you are in charge of the dinner and dishes implied therein, Why, oh, why??? is it that you will ignore the full, clean dishwasher full of dishes ready to be put away? Why would you bypass the unloading of the dishwasher step in favor of hand-washing the dirty dishes in the sink, then leaving them out to dry on a towel on the countertop?

How do you think it makes me feel to have a sink full of dirty dishes from breakfast (in addition to the knife and plate from your nightly peanut butter cracker snack - busted again!), plus mine and Rollie's lunch dishes, along with a full dishwasher to unload, and the dishes on the countertop to put away? I might as well stay home and save myself some work.

Why, why, why??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter