Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oh.My.God.

So, i went out with the girls tonight. It is 5:46 a.m. right now. I got home at 5:30 a.m. after going out to a late (10pm) dinner at Brick Store in Decatur. Then we headed over to Azul for the Decatur Social Club (drinking and dancing). I totally had a great time. I walked in at 5:30 a.m., walked upstairs to put on my pjs and sleep on the couch. Put on the p.js, and was extra careful to not make a lot of noise. Walked out of my bedroom, and looked to my left. There was Rollie smiling at me. "Good morning, Mama," he said.

I've been up since 7 a.m this morning. It is now 5:49 a.m. and I have drunkenly fixed Rollie's breakfast and am blogging about the whole ordeal.

Fucking awesome.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger StephB said...

5:49am - ha! Is there enough coffee in the world for that kind of evening?

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Um, well, I attempted to go back to bed once todd was up. As if I could sleep with Rollie and Matilda running around. So, i am up, showered, and having a cup of coffee. I have still not slept. My saving grace is that I am not really hung over, because I spaced my beer out well and did not mix, and drank tons of water. The lack of sleep is going to do me in, though. I bet i will still be recoverning monday or tues.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter