Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Boys

You know that show, "My Boys?" No, I didn't either, until my outing with the Creekers, wherein almost every person there told me I would love the show. These days I actually have girlfriends (see Girls Gone Mild, for example), but growing up, with the exception of a few solid girlfriends like Karen and Camille and little Lisa, I hung out pretty much exclusively with the boys.
I'm happy to say that we still hang out, even if it is just a couple times of year. Most of us have families and responsibilities now, but put us in a basement together and give us a few cases of beer and we will quickly regress to our sixteen-year-old selves. With maybe a little more clothing kept on and a little less smoking and puking. Exact same amount of laughter. I love my boys. (From left: Owen, Dan, Me, Jason, Ev, John, and C.J.)

More pics from the Creeker get-together here on Flickr.

*Apologies for it taking so long to get this post up. I have had nothing but trouble with my internet connection this month. Oh, the troubles I've seen. Woe is me. Hope to start blogging regularly again come the new year.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that guy on the far right is looking at your ass.

I'm gonna kick his ass.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter