Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dogwood Girl Runs, Writes, Congratulates, Coughs

I know i have been missing in action during most of November. I attribute this to a)NanoWriMO b)Half-marathon training and c) family sickness.

So, i have about 2000 words left on NaNo today. I finished the half on Thursday. This may not seem like much until you drive to Chamblee Marta station (the approximate starting line) and then drive down Ptree Industrial until it turns into Peachtree, and then follow that all the way to downtown Atlanta and then over to Turner Field. Yes, I ran from Chamblee to Turner Field and people, that is a long-ass way.

I am proud of myself for finishing what I started out to do. Sometimes I am not that great with follow-through.

So, writing Nano today and driving back from Auburn to Atlanta. It will be nice to be home.

p.s. Congratulations to all you Tech and Bama fuckers.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the half and congrats in adavance on finishing nano :-)

november was a good month!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Dorothy Gould said...

Congrats Anne for your half marathon! So, what's up next??

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Thanks, Guys!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter