Thursday, February 23, 2006

See This Face?

See this face? This sweet, happy, benign face? Don't believe it. In approximately five hours, this face will be attached to a rear end spewing the most vile diarreah ever witnessed by a mother. That mouth? It will be vomiting all over me, my bed, my friend Camille's carpet in the house that she just put on the market. Her dogs will be licking it up. It is 2 am. I will sleep no more than an hour this night. The next couple of days, we will break out the Lysol and the Hazmat suits. We will wash mountains of laundry, and we will hug and cradle and soothe at all hours of the day and night.

Germs are malicious, devious little fuckers. May they leave my boy quickly, and never touch my baby girl. Feel better soon, Rolls!

6 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mike Maier said...

I was actually just thinking to myself- what do i have on that smells like vomit? I thought I had taken all those clothes off but I guessed I missed some spot. The dogs are definitely handy but then you have (if its possible) even worse dog breathe.
Beterschap Rollie!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Nat said...

We lead parallel lives.

Beau is better today, hope Rollie is too.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger StephB said...

I'm sorry Rollie - hope he is feeling better today.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it the rotovirus? dreadful! hope rollie is up and about and keeping everything down very, very soon.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Dear God! I have four comments on one post. Everyone MUST be home with sick kids. this is a record!

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I have issues. I thought this entry was hysterical. Maybe because I lived it.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter