Tuesday, March 28, 2006

We are Superhero

You may have noticed that I've been listening to The Go! Team lately. I don't think it is the best album I have ever heard, but it is definitely fun. It sounds to me like a cross between "Hollaback Girl," the theme from The Six Million Dollar Man, Cibo Matto, and the Battle of the Planets theme. When I am listening to it, we are superhero, we are G-Force: I am Princess. Rollie is Mark. Tiller is Keyop. Home is our control center, 7-Zark-7, and the Odyssey is our fiery Phoenix. Okay, if Todd wants to play, he can be Mark, and Rollie will be Jason. . . .

Rollie loves to hear the part that counts off "One, Two, Three. One, Two, Three, Four." I look in the rear view window, and he is trying to count it on his fingers, which is funny, because he has only mastered holding up one finger so far. Which, when you think about it, is really all you need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter