Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mother, Iconoclast

This is how sad my life is. . .

I was unloading the dishwasher for the second time yesterday, and I started putting away Rollie's sippy cups in their designated drawer. Most of his cups are made by Gerber. They have interchangeable lids, meaning you can put the lid from any Gerber cup on any other Gerber cup and it will fit. This is excellent, because you regularly lose these cups. As I was mindlessly screwing lids onto cups, I looked down and realized i was putting an orange lid on a pink cup, and I thought to myself: "What an unconventional color combination!"

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's only b/c you missed out on the pink-orange fad for girl's clothing about 3 yrs ago, LOL! You'll catch up. Now I'm learning all about how boring boy clothes are.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter