Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tiller's Birthday

We had Tiller's birthday a week early due to family obligations (guilt) the weekend of her birthday. It was all family, and she was lucky to have everyone except the great-grandparents able to make it. We had a lovely time and stuffed ourselves on pizza and cake. MMM.

Pizza makes Rollie happy














Tiller with her new pony backpack. Very useful for someone who can't walk yet.















Tiller with cabbage patch kid, Alanis.














Trick or treating? I don't know.


















The whole clan.













Every girl needs a Gap jean jacket.














Birthday girl feeds Daddy cake.














One lucky granddaughter with two Papaws.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't belive it's been a year - Happy Birthda Matilda!!!

Kevin and I have dos on the way - expecting his (my gut says he but we'll know more in about 8 weeks)arrival the last week of April.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Yay for Danielle and Kevin! Make sure to let me know what you find out in 8 wks!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter