Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pooped Out

I am so tired. Todd and I went to the EARL last night after his book club at Flatiron. Anna Kramer opened, and I loved her! Got this video of a new Band of Horses song they say they hadn't played before. Me likey. Their whole show was really great - I was impressed. I think they were much better than I thought they would be.

Must go to bed now - stayed up till 2:30 and woke up with kids at 7:30. I don't know what their problem is, always wanting me to get up and feed them and stuff like that. They are so needy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger StephB said...

Nice band - good beer-drinking music.

The muppet beard was distracting, though. I kept thinking of Guy Smiley.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I love the beard! That guy is a GA fan, too. Go dawgs!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter