Friday, January 11, 2008

Okay, It Wasn't All Bad

Okay, so the bad news is, I was kind of a slacker about working out yesterday, which was made worse by Tiller taking a monumental 2-hour plus nap, and at trivia on Tuesday I had more than a nibble off the fruit and cheese plate. (Brie! For the love of God!)

The good news is that other than trivia cheese and beer and the slacker workout, I was pretty good. Also, I haven't run in more than a month and I hadn't completely lost it. I did 4.4 miles Wed. and 4.54 today. So, I feel confident about being able to get back in the saddle without too much pain and suffering. That being said, I am sore as hell.

Yay me!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger StephB said...

Be careful, grasshopper! 0 miles per week to 9 miles per week is a HUGE jump. You should do a non-running activity today.

Brie has lots of protein and is usually eaten on bread, which is not fried like potato chips or french fries. Glass half-full!!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I know you are right, but I walked a few parts of the mileage, and I really just wanted to see where the time off had left me.

The worst part is that I had lost my callouses and yikes, I have some nasty blisters. Was planning on swim or bike today.

Brie is bad, and we both know it.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter