Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sign of the Apocalypse

I'm pretty sure that when I was watching last night's episode of American Idol just now, I saw Gene Simmons watching in the audience. I was more embarrassed to see him than I am to admit how much I like the show, and that is a whole lotta shame, people.

Okay, after that requisite cool comment, let's cut to the chase: Who watches? How sucky was Brooke? Dreads wasn't that bad, but geez, it was a terrible song to pick. Arch, Carly, and Syesha killed their songs. Waiting to watch Sir Pomposity next, so that review will have to wait.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Okay, Dcook was okay. I was pleasantly surprised.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Dorothy Gould said...

Anne, So glad you are back blogging. I don't know what it is about this year's crew, but after M. Johns left, I just lost all interest in the show. I do like D Cook, Archie is great, but sort of one dimensional. Brooke was one of my favorites, but I think she peaked with "Let It Be". There's something about Carly that I just can't get past, nothing really draws me to her, her singing seems so angry. And Syesha I could take or leave. Maybe it's me? I am bummed, b/c I do usually enjoy getting wrapped up in it, but I have it on the DVR from the past two weeks and haven't bothered watching either one. And right now they are probably in the midst of elimination, and I am blogging. Glad I have you to keep me up to speed!

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you strapped me down and stapled my eyelids open i'd find a way to kill myself before watching that show. that said, i'd tune into "american idol: president." why not make an idiot first dance before we elect him or her?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Stress, I Like that you are always up for turning things into a gladiator-style cage match. I would definitely pay to see Barack, Hills, and JM do a song and dance for my vote.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter