Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Always Thought . . .

That Ev. would end up with Judd. . . but we are very happy that it will be Kim.


For information on this photo, and how it came about, please see the comments. Jason B. will have to explain the details of a wager that went horribly wrong for E. and J. All complaints about the posting of this photo should be filed with Jason, as he is the proper owner of said photo and released it to me for online publication.

This is just my very mischievous way of saying I will be off to the beach to see Evan get married this weekend. I am very glad to say that, because he is a gem of a guy, and I'm glad he finally found someone who appreciates his special brand of fun and games. Also, he was the last unmarried Creeker, and frankly, we were all getting a little jealous of his singledom.

If you are reading this and going to the wedding, wait till Jason and I have a few drinks and then come sit by us at the reception for some really good Evan stories. We have them in spades.

Evan, if you are reading this, this is kind of like when you left for college, and J. and I sat up all night, smoking and drinking, and writing the longest list ever of things that cracked us up about growing up with you. What I'm trying to say is that we love you, and are very happy for you and Kim.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Not quite sure how old this photo is. I am thinking around 8 years old. Ev & Judd faced off against yours truly and Brian (Breezer, Smiley) Johnson - a friend of mine from UGA. We played best ball golf and loser was to go to the mall and get a Glamour Shot together. Based on how this photo turned out, the fact that they didn't go to the mall is moot! As I understand it, the photo was taken off of Mansell Rd. where the furniture maker Herman Miller used to be. I am pretty sure a tripod and timer was used...I mean, why or how would you involve another soul?! I stumbled across this about a month ago..just in time for Ev's big moment! Two last thoughts... I admire the fact that they held up their end of the deal...and this isn't the last time this pic will be seen this weekend!!!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I will give you ten bucks if you brave the bride's wrath and set up a framed copy of it next to the wedding cake at the reception.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Camille said...

that is absolutely hysterical! thanks for the explanation, jason. send ev my best wishes for his wedding...

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Quick update from HHI. Todd helped me post photocopies of this pic in the elevators here, at the Holiday Inn. They were all down by 2:00 a.m. I think it was the bridal party! On another note, I was able to present the groom with a special present on his wedding day...a t-shirt with this photo on it. Ev was last seen with Judd wearing the tee counting down the hours of batchelorhood. Judd was quite jealous he did not get one of his own...

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter