Friday, September 26, 2008

Southern Hospitality

Wow. Random Bama fan just contacted me after seeing pictures of our seats for last year's Temporary Annulment Day Game. He wanted to know what his seats look like, where to park, etc. I love that he trusts that Dawgwood Girl will get him there in one piece, even though he is the enemy. Gotta love the SEC. And the power of the internets.

Me? I'm a sweetheart. I gave him all the pertinent information, just like a nice hostess should.

Now, Kelly, you let me know what you thought of our humble lil college town. Hope you and your buddy have fun at the Tide's mother*ing funeral. Y'all come back now, ya hear?*


*I really do hope y'all have a nice time. Be safe.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Dogwood Girl...
Who says funerals are sad?!
Fist of all, I do come in peace. But, I figured I should respect your request for my comments on our trip to Athens. It was glorious, to say the least - And not just because of the outcome of the game - Really. From the free parking, to the free shuttle buses, to the $3 pitchers of beer and the beautiful campus - Every aspect of the trip was perfect. As far as the game, we were (almost) as shocked as you guys were. I still love the dawgs and repect coach Richt (Mareno's a liiiittle too showy for me though). I will, however, remain somewhat humble, as we still may meet again in ATL (thanks to the gators)!
I did get your email about the gas shortage and I really appreciate all your help. Our trip wouldn't have been as good without it!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

ha! Figured you would show back up come Monday. . . I am glad you had a wonderful time. And yes, we are still planning to see you in December.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter