Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Lost"-Style Anti-Stem Cell Research Commercial

Has anyone else see the Georgia Right to Life ad running the last few days? The one that I watched for about 20 seconds and actually thought was one of those faux commercials they show during Lost? I thought it was a Lost commercial!

Those fuckers. I think i even rewound the DVR to view it again.

I couldn't find it on YouTube, either. I hate trickery in advertising. But it was some funny stuff. They even had the Japanese-looking guy in the lab coat!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Trickery"??
I believe the word you're looking for is trickeration.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Dang, Todd. You know I don't like that "word."

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter