Sunday, November 02, 2008

It's On!

So, i've caught up on my NaNoWriMo. It seems you have to write 1667 words per day, every day during the month of November to reach the 50,000 mark. I'm caught up as of today. (Didn't write a lick yesterday).

Unfortunately, their servers seem to be slammed, because I am unable to upload my work and see my word count on my little counter widget here on my blog. Which is just a glitch, but it would feel good to see the fruit of my work after spending the morning working on it. I know, i am stupid that way. Must get recognition!

However, I was able to add writing Buddies, so that is cool. Fellow Atlanta bloggers Mostly Muppet and The Arc of Time are doing NaNoWriMo this year, too. I have to say that it is pretty fun and inspiring to know that so many other writers are out there dumping their brains and getting excited about their writing, all in a cool Global writing community. Such a great idea.

Woohoo! Any other friends of Dogwood Girl doing it this year? Let me know in the comments, or shoot me an email . . . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger jasonaut said...

Hey my friend Rebecca out in Portland has been doing Nanowrimo for several years. You should check out nerdygirl.com.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Will do. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter