Thursday, March 30, 2006

And It Begins


Rollie says, "Mama watch. Get mark. Get set. GO!" and drives his trucks in a circle through the living room, into the hall, around the kitchen, through the dining room, and back into the living room. "Again," he says.

I am busy doing other things and mutter "uh-huh," without really looking at what he is doing. He will not be denied. He runs past me, pushing the truck, looking me fiercely in the eye, growling, "SEEEE ITTT!"

It appears we are in the "Look Ma, no hands!" portion of the parenting experience. I am thinking this one lasts about, oh, 25 more years or so. . . .

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a St. Louis Cardinals jersey?

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

maple leafs

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter