Thursday, March 02, 2006

Grand Wizardess

Has anyone else noticed that the hooded baby towels make little ones remotely resemble hooded klansmen? You'd think they could come up with a little less pointy hooded part. Something a bit more rounded, with perhaps some ric-a-rac or lace around the seams. Having my little girl look like the Grand Wizard of the KKK is not exactly the look this progressive southern woman is going for when she dresses her daughter.

Yeah, I know. Not exactly groundbreaking thought here. Sue me.

Beach countdown: T minus 3 days and counting.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! I know it is totally un-pc, but I have been cracking that joke since Elle was born!

Not sure if it is from "Fletch Lives" or footage from the "Forsyth Stays White" days of the late 80's, early 90's...anyways...I like to chant: "We are leaders of the (insert color of the towel) knights".

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter