Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Crikker's Wedding

We spent the weekend in Auburn for Todd's friend Crikker's wedding. Todd and I dropped the kids off at my in-laws' house on Friday afternoon. We headed into Auburn, checked into our hotel, and the weekend began! Friday night, we grabbed pizza and beer, then went to Iain and Noelle's. Here are some of my favorite pics from the evening:

The Hostess with the Mostest, Noelle

Muir and the ladies

Iain and his spirit
Vanessa, Kate, and me on the ill-fated swing.
Todd wearing a Fez
Vanessa and I dig Monster Trucks. At least at 2 a.m.

On Saturday, we had a slightly hung over lunch with Cass, then headed to the pool. It was so hot that Todd's room key melted. Then we got all gussied up and headed out to the farm in Salem for the wedding. This was, by the way, my favorite wedding, style-wise, ever. Also the only wedding i have ever been to that had both fireworks and a live bull. Here are my favorite pictures from the wedding:

Cute roadside sign at local gas station
Cass, Lauren, Vanessa, and a dapper Ned before the ceremony
The Bride and Groom
Me, Brook, and Nessie at the reception
Lights in a tree
The dance floor and pavillion
Fireworks
Me playing with fire
After the reception, we went out to Buffalo's bar in Auburn. Things got a little fuzzy for some of us after that.
Laura and Kim
Matt with dartboard
Karate Kid SpinelloNed and Sam

We took tons of pictures, so check out my flickr photos to see more of them.
p.s. See y'all at Iain's funeral!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Great pics. I especially love the tree lights one. It came out perfect. I'll never regret licking that tire.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Oh, no, take pride in your tire-licking!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter