Tuesday, June 20, 2006

We're In the Zoo

We renewed our Zoo Atlanta membership again this year. I spent most of last summer chasing Rollie around the zoo. Seems he didn't really care too much for the animal watching, but was more into picking up sticks, running away from me in crowds (not difficult to do as I was 6 months or more pregnant all of 2005), and getting around to the all-important picnic time.

For our second zoo outing of this summer, I was joined by my old friend Jason and his daughter, Elle. (Incidentally, the last time Jason was at the Atlanta zoo was the infamous Biology Birds project grading debacle.)

There was some trepidation on Jason's part about taking Elle on the train, as she has some post-traumatic stress syndrome relating to her last train-riding attempt, but you can see in the picture with Jason, that she is a cool cucumber this second time around the track.


Rollie and Elle sit with bronze statue of the famed Willie B.



















Rollie, Matilda, and I on the train. It was Matilda's first time!













Elle, with Jason, is an old pro now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter