Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's a Slow Day Here at My Brain

Four things about me - Things you may or
may not have known about me in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Kroger Bagboy, er girl. And then i was a checker-outer, also, and I helped Conor and the rest of the Feldy basement delinquents scam beer by smuggling it out in Coke boxes.
2. Vet clinic - I worked in the boarding area. I cleaned shit out of cages, and other stuff. I also bathed animals. Yes, I know how to express a dog's anus. Lovely.
3. The Grill - Late-night extravaganza. I waited tables on the night, shift, before moving to the oh-so-respectable day shift. Ah.
4. Technical writer. I swear. This is what I did before going to the show. (A.ka. mommyhood.)

B) Four Movies I would watch over again and again.
1. The Goonies
2. Purple Rain
3. Sixteen Candles
4. The Breakfast Club

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Fairport, NY
3. Athens, GA
4. Denver, CO

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Real World, Road Rules challenge
2. BAttlestar Galactica
3. Lost
4. Antiques Roadshow

E) Places you have been on a holiday/vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Italy
3. Belize
4. NYC

F) Websites visited daily
1. atlanta metblogs
2. dooce.com
3. pitchfork
4. Georgia Sports Blog

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. sushi
2. thai
3. italian
4. mexican

Boy, that was writing at its peak. Do not be intimidated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter