Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bo Reincarnate

My Mom and Dad got a new dog. I knew they couldn't hold out much longer. They have had a dog at all times for as long as I can remember. Going a year or more without one seemed so strange to me. Granted, they had Keeley and Bo for EVAH, and they they were completely a part of the family.

Well, here is the crazy thing. Mom picked out a new dog. And it is almost exactly like Bo. It even sits on people's laps and growls. Just like Bo used to do.

For anyone who knew Bo, you will know that it is hysterical that Mom got another dog like him. He was the meanest son of a bitch you ever laid eyes on. If you opened a door and Bo was behind it, he would attack the door and he actually lost teeth a few times. My friend Scott always thought we should make our family Christmas card a picture of Bo snarling at the camera. And he was right, because it was the funniest thing ever.

Anyway, no picture of the new little man, whose name is Max. He sure is cute.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was such a butthole. But boy did he love mom.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

He loved me when mom was out of town. Or when he was cold and needed a cuddle.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should take a pic of the max man and put it next to a pic of bo so your readers can compare.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas comes early! I wonder if Cecil will heckle him incessantly and I wonder if he can "sing"?

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter