Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear Readers

And I thought a trip with my kids was bad. I had forgotten the joy of being in a car with my sister and Mama for a day. Bitch-O-Rama pregzilla and my in-denial-about-her-loss-of-hearing Mother for 4 hours, telling me how to drive. Lisa said something "sicks me out," and my mom said, "Six meows? What?"

Times four hours.

Did I mention my sister was pregnant? She got all over me because I divulged the pregnancy here on Dogwood Girl. Not because I had let the cat out of the bag. Because I hadn't given it's own individual post.

So, there will be a very heartfelt post about my excitement over my sister's impending child in your near future. Very heartfelt. Not at all contrived or guilt-induced. Not at all.

I love the fetus, Jacquez. Yes, I said Jacquez. It's a fucking Gator-fetus.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger StephB said...

My sister is pregnant too. I understand - sorry about the crappy drive.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I had forgotten how crappy early pregnancy is, and how bitchy it makes people. The funny thing is, I think my sister understands now that it wasn't just that I was being a bitch. It was pregnancy bitchiness.

And the drive wasn't really crappy. it was fun. But a little crazy.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not bitchy. I'm just overly sensitive. And very hungry.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

And just a touch scary.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Miss Scary

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so now I have to find out about life-changing events on your BLOG? Oh, well. At least I know now. Congrats, Lisa!!! And congrats to soon-to-be Aunt Annie, too!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter