Monday, June 16, 2008

Exhibit A


IMG_0018.jpg
Originally uploaded by Dogwood Girl.
Per yesterday's post referencing Nat's memories of college drinking games, I give you exhibit a: Mike as Asshole.

Yeah, sorry Mike. You were the one i found a picture of with a bag on his head. I know there are others, but you are the lucky one I found first. You know this is the truth, because why else would i post a picture of me looking so lovely?

This is from 1991, I think - the beach trip I posted about last week.

All this drinking game talk is really making me want to play games! Who's in?

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger jasonaut said...

I'll play. I don't think I've ever played any drinking games before, or at least not any that I remember. Same thing, right?

Expanding my horizons/parameters,etc.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Mike Maier said...

bag on the head rule. always classic.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I totally don't believe you. Never?

Mike. . . this just makes me laugh. funny.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger StephB said...

I'm pretty sure I've been there when you were playing drinking games, Jason. In fact, you may have taught us all to play up-the-river-down-the-river (OK I might have been the only one that didn't know how) that time we all spent the weekend at Yvonne's folks' house.

I don't think I want to know what wow power leveling is.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

We played up the river down the river in High school. Still one of my faves!

Wow = world of warcraft. It is spam, and I am just too lazy to delete it.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter