Thursday, June 12, 2008

And Here Is Where . . .


springbreak91maybe
Originally uploaded by Dogwood Girl.
I begin posting pictures that make fun of myself, too. Luckily, I am still taking others down with me. Spring Break. I think this was maybe 1991? I was definitely in college. We stayed in the biggest dump. All i remember is that it was fun. I think the fact that one of us is reading Anne Rice is very telling. C. had on the requisite Jane's tee. Camille, why are you wearing shades in the room? Why am I wearing long sleeves on Spring break? Why am I so skinny? The look that Mike and Matt are giving one another is pretty much how I remember them always looking together - Goofy and funny. The beast makes an appearance yet again. Maybe the Beast will become the new PBR, but i doubt it. If it does, you saw it on Dogwood first.

Altogether a very funny picture.

9 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st of all, man, Charlie's legs were skinny! He should smoke more.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Are we really going to start picking on ex-boyfriends? I mean, really?

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope. let's just drop it, shall we?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Excellent idea.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Mike Maier said...

Those are swimmer's calves- streamlined for efficiency.
Wow, where do you begin? thats just good clean fun right there. who was taking the picture? I do remember that random guy, just not his name. I also remember the Florida beer was super weak. sometimes it seems i spent four years looking at Matt like that.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I'm thinking either Kevin, Natalie, or Andy took it. I think they were the other people that went with us. Maybe Brant was there, too? Can't remember.

I know it FEELS like four years for the rest of us when you and Matt are on a kick like that.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger StephB said...

You forgot to mention that it appears that Mike has unleashed the dreaded Cobra Toe upon Matt. Don't discount the power of the Cobra Toe.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Mike Maier said...

Wow! Steph you are astute! That is clearly a threatening cobra toe, unsheathed and ready to strike. I don't know how I missed it- perhaps the uncanny lack of terror in my victim?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Holy Cobra Toe! I just spewed coffee when I read that. I had completely forgotten that. . . Might have to bring the Cobra Toe out for the kiddos here at home. I can hear the screams now.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter