Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Inseparable


Class Inseparables
Originally uploaded by Dogwood Girl.
Okay, this is pretty much make fun of Jason's hair in high school week, although this picture obviously reams Owen even more. Seeing the quad makes me want to eat . . .well, a pb & J, even though I never actually ate much in high school. Maybe just a warm coca cola.

Again, great picture that captured a particular space and time - That year or so where things changed so much, all exemplified by Owen's Metallica soccer hair to Jason's Green shirt.

Did I mention that this was their picture for Senior Superlatives? Yep, there is nothing like telling two 18-year-olds that everyone has noticed how freakishly attached at the hip they are; great for those budding manhoods. Pun intended.

More to come, as this is the hardest I've laughed in weeks.

7 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Owen doing with his right arm?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I have no idea. . . was it broken or something?

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Nice jeans, too!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Camille said...

This is good stuff, Anne. I'm thinking of doing a once-a-month nostalgia post. It's just too good...

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Shit, I base most of my posts on nostalgia. . .

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mike Maier said...

Thats very charitable of you to call Owen's mullet a soccer cut...
It reminds me of playing Tetris for some reason- an d Virginia being mad at me...

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Lots of soccer players had that hair! Tetris and VA? Sounds like a story there. . .

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter