Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Well Worth Five Bucks


Masquerade Flyer
Originally uploaded by Dogwood Girl.
I don't know why i kept all this stuff. (Todd probably wonders why, too.) I am glad I did now.

This was maybe 91 or 92. Smashing Pumpkins, Gish tour. Five bucks!

Ah, the glory days. I think i saw this with Brantley and da Crease.

Just thought i'd share, so my packrattedness has some purpose in the world. This cool chick who lives out west somewhere wanted me to add some pics of mine a way back to a group she adminsters on Flickr called Generation X. We are contacts and I love her kooky photographs of her dogs. Like this one. Seriously. That picture just makes me laugh whenever I look at it. Without fail.

Anyway, just made me think i should blog about this.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

"This cool chick who lives out west somewhere wanted me to add some pics of mine a way back to a group she adminsters on Flickr called Generation X." Possibly the worst sentence I have ever written. "A way back?" Dang.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You so country, girl.

Well Smashing Pumpkins ain't no Liquor Cabinet but they ok. (They-said like dad.)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

LOL - are you drunk? You did a good Dad there.

Can't believe you didn't mention anything about the awesomeness of that girl's dog photos.

BTW, Todd says the chihuahua movie has false advertising and that there are no actual chihuahua dance scenes. I am pissed.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter