Thursday, December 29, 2005

What I Did On My Christmas Vacation, Vol. II: Johnson Family Gathering

Todd, Rollie, Matilda, and I spent Christmas Eve at Todd's parents' house on Lake Martin. Todd's grandmother Harris lives with the Johnsons. Todd's Aunt Sherry, Uncle Shaileish, and cousins, Jamie, Eric, and Jennifer were there from Cincinatti. Todd's brothers, Lyle and Wade, and their wives, Denise and Suzanne, in attendance.



Top row: Lyle, Todd, Denise, Peggy, Suzanne, Wade.

Bottom row: Ruth Harris, Me, Matilda, Lavaughn, and Rollie)








The Shahs: (top row: Jamie and Eric. Middle: Jenn. Seated: Ruth Harris, Sherry and Shailesh.)











Rollie and Papaw Johnson











My mother-in-law, Peggy, and her sister, Sherry.











Matilda with her great-grandmother, Meemaw.











Matilda with Jamie and Jennifer.











Matilda with Eric and Jennifer











Todd and Me, on the way home to Atlanta.











Rollie and the hippo are pooped and sleep all the way home.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger StephB said...

I love the photos. : )

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

thanks! Trying to put up more photos. I am always torn, though, between posting in my own words (usually include fuck), enjoying the release of writing, and all that, or posting for the relatives to see. My parents don't really mind the language (or the references to drinking, etc.), but Todd's parents would probably not be v. impressed.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger StephB said...

Yeah - I posted yesterday and then immediately deleted because of the content. Some stuff isn't for public consumption by folks I actually know.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter