Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Go Creekers!

My best friends as a kid and a teenager were mostly neighbors from the old neighborhood, Saddle Creek. Our swim team was called The Creekers. I now refer to the old neighborhood as "the creek," in much the same way Dawson, Pacey, and Joey referred to their own waterway on Dawson's Creek.

I don't get to see those guys so much anymore (yes, they were mostly guys); We all have families, jobs, and lives of our own, and are spread all over the state. But this past week, I had the pleasure of seeing a couple of them, their wives, and their kids. Here's the evidence.

Rollie eyes Elle as she tries to swipe a truck.









Matilda in her Bulldog outfit.













Jason and Elle read a book.













Owen's little Noah.










Jason's Elle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter