Tuesday, April 04, 2006

KidChaos!!!!!!

Today we went to playgroup at Tara's house. (That's Natalie and Tara in the pictures on the left.) Tara went to my high school, and my college, and now our kids play together. Actually, Natalie, Camille, and Steph's husband, Doug, also went to my high school. Steph also went to college with all of us. Kind of funny. We even commented while eating lunch as Tara's husband watched over the kids playing outside that if you had asked me in college, in a million years, i would never have imagined that her husband Dusty would be watching over my kid.
Dusty blew up the kid bouncy castle thingie, so the kids tried to kill each other in there (cage match, toddler-style), played in the sandbox (a.k.a. see who can take the most sand being flung in their eyes), and then rode (fought over) bikes in their cul-de-sac. Rollie has never ridden a bike or trike, so that was pretty exciting for him. Especially the kickass Harley Davidson big wheel-type thing that also plays (really hideous) music. Here are pics!






3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Will you please send me some pictures??

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Pictures a'comin!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger StephB said...

I think Natalie needs to give me a makeover. I want to look like her and Tara do in your photos.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter