Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weekend in Carolina

I drove up to Charlotte to meet my friend Laura, then the two of us headed over to Winston-Salem to stay with Honey, Slade, and Honey's Mom, Bonnie, a.k.a. BonBon. We spent Saturday surveying James and Dana's new compound (including deer stand and four-wheeler). I'm exhausted, so without further ado, here are some pics.

Honey and Laura


















Honey's Bitchin' Jukebox (very late 70's/early 80's)



















James makes big fire and I see sparks





































Stimpy, big as ever, and still likes a good butt pat














Still on the Honeymoon














Tough Guy


















Slade and I get into the metallic mailbox letters




































My favorite pictures from the weekend. This dog statue is going to be auctioned off to support the Forsyth County, NC Humane Society. Very cool!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter