Monday, September 04, 2006

Retraction!

I would like to issue a retraction on my last post. I regret that I may have exaggerated a bit concerning my husband's likes and dislikes in entertainment. You see, Todd does not just like television and films with junkies and hookers; Todd is a well-rounded viewer with a diverse taste in entertainment. My very sensitive and thoughtful husband has been known to watch the occasionally G-rated film, and in fact, I witnessed him shed a tear, in the theatre, during the end sleigh/snowing/Santa/carolling scene in the feel-good Christmas film, Elf.

This man has a heart of gold, people. He kisses babies, and saves puppies, and helps little old ladies across the street.

I apologize fully for any mental anguish suffered by Todd due to my careless words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter