Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What's Up with Dogwood Girl, Anyway?

I guess the three people who read this thing regularly are wondering if I died, except for that one who reads it who also lives with me. I haven't died, I just haven't been able to get Blogger's publishing to work very well, and since they are free, it doesn't hold a lot of sway to tell them you are going to fire them. And since I am poor, I can't justify actually paying someone like Moveable Type, or whatever, to use their blog publishing stuffamajigs. WordPress might just be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, and all of it would involve moving my archives of old posts (a LOT of old posts) and I don't know if i'm ready to undertake that yet.

Anyway, in addition to stressing about that, and not having my blog outlet for bitching, other things that are going on with me include:
  • The satisfaction that knowing that on at least one front, I am not a shitty mother. Flu shot appointments don't start at the pediatrician's office until November, not October, as I previously had thought and worried about while procrastinating for the last 18 days.
  • I am over football. I am not doing it anymore. Too painful. Too depressing. Too ridiculous to have the tone of your Saturday evening and Sunday set by the activities of a bunch of dumb college kids.
  • I am evidently having an affair with Todd's best friend's father. Awesome. I had no idea.
Just kidding about that last one. Kind of.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hey, if you're over football, would you mind watching the kids for the next 5 Saturdays, so I can go watch the games in peace?

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter