Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Same Old Same Old

Rollie came down with another ear infection last night. That makes, oh, the 4th or 5th one he has had since Thanksgiving. Poor little guy is piled up on the couch watching Cars and saying, "I'm a little bit sick," every five minutes.

Tiller woke up this morning walking! Last night when I left the house, she was still in carry me or I cry until you want to blow your brains out mode. Then, today, she just started walking. Not two or three steps like the last month or so, but circles around the kitchen, through the dining room, and back into the kitchen.

I am a little scared, as she likes attention, and now she can actually chase us down. Lucky for us, she doesn't come close to Dwight Shrute's 2/3 scale rule.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger StephB said...

What is the 2/3 scale rule? Like a triangular ruler with different scales on it? If it's made of plastic, you can just glue it back together because ours has already fallen victim to my little friends. . . .

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Nat said...

Yay Tiller! Let the madness begin .. .
Poor Rollie--but what a trooper.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We should build the robot 2/3 scale in case it turns on us"

I think I remember Cecil saying..."You know I am sick." Maybe that is where Rollie gets it!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Steph, as jason said, it is a quote. From the Office. Great show - you should watch it if you aren't already.

natalie, believe it or not, this walking is a real relief. She wants to be carried ALL.The.TIME. and just cries and cries when you walk past her, so now maybe she will do less sitting on the floor and crying and more following us around.

Jason: You know, i am sick.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Nat said...

Anne I can see how her walking will be relief--I was glad when Beau did because he was always so dirty from crawling.
But I just want to prepare you for the moment when you are out alone with both kids and they run from you but go in different directions and you have to decide who to go after first.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

That totally depends on who is pissing me off more that day. That is the one that I let go run in traffic.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter