Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Smart Cookie

Husband goes out of town and, in excitement over evening of unadulterated control of television, Annie drinks a complete bottle of wine over the course of the evening.

Very with it this morning at 7 a.m. when son pooped on potty (so proud!) and then came in and asked me to wipe his butt. Who needs coffee?

Waiting for nap time. For me. I need a nap.

I thought that I had learned that, as my Mama says, "The wages of sin are not always death." For the non-Southerner, I believe that translates to "Don't drink a shitload when you have to get up with two kids under four the next day."

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

printing this out and putting it as page 45 of the Dogwoodgirl parenting guide.

Hope you got to watch some good tv. or was it not the quality of the shows, but the quantity of whatever you wanted to watch.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

You need to get a new parenting mentor.

Um, not quality tv, but tons of crap: Deadliest Catch. Men in Trees (sex in the city in alaska). My Boys marathon. Good stuff.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love My Boys. Watched it this morning on Tivo. Um...what happened to not drinking during the week? v.b.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Children happened.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger StephB said...

Maybe no lbs lost last week, but I'll bet you gained some muscle from your more than 10 miles.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter