Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Update-O-Rama

Phew! I am worn out. I never thought running 6.2 miles would take this much pre-planning. That planning is still in the works (coordinating transportation, childcare/husband, pre and post-race meetups, etc.)

Ran an easy 4 miles yesterday. I was way slow, but the knee seems to have healed nicely with the week-plus time off. I think cardio-wise, the 6.2 will be harder than it should have been for me, but with the conservative use of the knee, my body is going to thank me. Today I'm just resting up and thinking about a guilt-free big pasta dinner. I am also kind of excited about seeing the spectacle of it all. Should be a fun morning, once i get past that wakeup. I am not remotely human before sunup.

Still trying to work out networking issues. Having a complete bitch of a time uploading any pictures to Flickr.

Kids on a hike at Bill's Mountain. They are all holding rocks. They evidently made a game of throwing rocks at a fallen tree. I don't really know, because I was back at the cabin drinking beer on the porch.

More Lake Lure pics here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter