Sunday, January 27, 2008

That Diana Gabaldon

For my fellow Gabaldon lovers: A new Outlander book in 2009, along with a movie in the making, and a graphic novel. Dear God, I just want this year to go by fast. Also, lots of snippets of things that might or might not happen in the next book (which won't be the last) and even two excerpts from the book. Haven't decided if I want to torture myself with those just yet. Also included is the graphic novel illustrator's preliminary drawing of Claire. V. strange. All discussed on the Gabaldon site here.

That Diana Gabaldon is one busy woman.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger KatOwens: Insect Collector said...

OMG-- Gabaldon nerds unite. How interested will I be to see Jamie's artistic rendering. Very.
It is so like her to be dead quite, then come out with eleven new projects at one. Mike is already pretending he's not interested...but I know better.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger KatOwens: Insect Collector said...

that would be quiet, not quite. I am such a total geek I got too excited while posting.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter