Monday, May 05, 2008

Why, Oh Why?

Did I ever click on this link? I mean, Scrabulous is fun, but now I am completely addicted to the Tetris of the word world. (Don't tell T. He just thinks I have a slight problem, not that I'm a full-blown, cracked-out Babble whore.)

I don't have time for this, but when did that ever stop me? (Reference: Myst during finals week debacle or Indiana Jones "This is Crab Central"/"Sophia, let's talk brick wall" that took a week to figure out.) Thank God I don't smoke any more, or I'd be huddled over the laptop, puffing away, playing Babble in a corner of the basement while the kids destroyed the house and it fell in on me, oblivious to everything but shrinking the number of words left.

Word nerds: Follow that link at your own peril.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Camille said...

ok, i did not follow the link out of major fear of wasting time (that i don't have to waste right now). however, you have no idea how often i reference the indiana jones "crab central" quote. it comes up once a month, at least. hilarious.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

"This is crab central." I use it tons, too! funny. I also tell lisa, "Sophia, let's talk."

babble is killing me. so addicted.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter