Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yay Me!

I learned how to tie an underwriter's knot today and rewired an old lamp I found in Pop's shed. Yay me! It's a cool Art Deco (I think) lamp with a silver ballet dancer and a black squarish-cornered Empire State Building looking base. It's a little beat up, but still pretty cool. Gotta get a shade for it, but then I'll post a pic.

Okay, it completely interfered with my run that I planned to do while kids were at school, but did I mention that I learned something new today? Best feeling.

And now I am kinda looking at everything and wondering if I should make a lamp of it. Dog? No. Cat? Um. . . no, i guess not. Off to garage to look for more lamp objects.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter