Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Funniness


longhair musician
Originally uploaded by EllenJo.
So, my all-time favorite picture of a dog in costume is Jason's pic of the Molls in her witch costume. But this. . . this just kills me.

The woman who took the picture commented on one of my photos, and so I went to go check hers out, and I'm pretty sure that she and I would get along fantastically. I mean, LOOK at what she does in her spare time.

And Natalie? This is what it means to love dogs. And yes, I'm pretty sure she kisses her dog on the lips. I would seriously make out with this dog.

Might have to see if i can teach Quint to wear wigs. But he would look more like Dooce's Chuck (ridiculous) than this, which is freakin' awesome.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jason said...

This is friggin' hilarious! I will have to dig up that halloween pic of Molly.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

For some reason, I think i have a copy of the Molly photo somewhere. If you can't find it.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter