Thursday, August 14, 2008

I wouldn't stand right there if I were you . . .

Sometimes I even feel a little bad when I elbow my two year old out of the way to get to my coffee. Most times not.

On a more serious note, I am trying to figure out the most cost-effective solution for our computer woes, and in the meantime, my posts will probably be short and sweet. Er, as sweet as you will get out of me. . . more like short and Splenda. Trying to write my usual eloquent and enlightening posts is beyond me in the small snippets of time Todd allows me on his computer. He says he needs it for work or something, and I'm like, "Whatever, get off Facebook!"

[Dogwood Girl is startled by noise at door, turns around to frantically type a last few letters.]

He's coming! I must go! dkjaosodiyhvsozhinlkknaklsmed [gurgling, choking, wet bloody sound, then a loud thud.]

Command: Logout

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter