Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dorks, Circa 1991

My friend, Mike, with whom I went to both high school and college, found this picture at his parents' house over the holidays. He was kind enough to pass it along, so I thought i would pass it on to my Dogwood Girl readers (all three of you).

The picture was taken on the back porch of my parents' house, around Easter of 1991, i think. Mike says that he remembers it being Easter because his mother wanted him to cut his hair before going to Easter church services, and he thought, "I'll show her. I'll shave it all off." That's where I came in. I can't remember who was taking the picture.

Watch out. Mike looks pretty tough. And look how alternative i am. . . .


5 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Mike Maier said...

The Donger was the photographer; I've got some other good shots of he and I pre-shave. I'll have to dig around in the basement again next time I'm home...
M

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger StephB said...

Ah, so young. : )

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Oh, that's right! I remember now. . . was that around the time that we all went to Panama City? I have LOTS of pictures from that trip with matt in them. teehee. The Donger.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you guys were super alternative.

Hey, that was MY shirt you're wearing!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

that's what i said to jason! That I thought it was your shirt!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter