Saturday, January 14, 2006

Princess Gets Married

My baby sister, the Princess, got married this past weekend. Fiancee, now husband, is a Florida Gator [gasp], which is like oil and water for this Georgia Bulldog. However, he redeemed himself in his unabashed love for my son, and now that we are family, he and I are slowly getting to know one another better. Oh, yeah, and I drank a lot of champagne before Lisa's wedding and hugged him before the ceremony. Proven FACT: Hugging Gators is more palatable when inebriated.

Here are the highlight pictures from the weekend (read: the ones in which i don't have a double chin):
The Bride, Leelee, getting dressed

Dear Cousins, Graham and Adam, in the Wine Cellar

Me and Addie in the Wine Cellar

Ned and Scarlett at the wedding

After the wedding, at Rock Bottom Brewery:

Honey, Me, and Leelee

Mark and Lisa

Me, Mark, and Lisa

Mama and Daddy

MattTodd

Me and Mark
Congratulations, Lisa and Mark!! I love you!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Laura - wait till you see the pic in one of my upcoming posts. C. '91. haha

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Laura! It was the funnest day. And Annie was the BEST matron of honor ever! She practically wiped my butt for me.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter