Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rollieism, Part II

Overheard today, near the child's potty in our downstairs bathroom:

Me: "Rollie, do you need to go potty?"
Rollie: "Yes."
[Takes excruciatingly long time to pull down pants and pullups. Sits down on potty.]
Me: "Are you peeing or pooping?"
Rollie: "Peeing. The poop is sleeping in my butt."
Me: "Ah. I see."

Thanks to Aunt Lisa, by the way, for teaching him to say "butt" instead of "bottom." It sounds almost as classy to hear him say "butt" as it does for kids his age to say, "Oh, My God!"

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! You're lucky I didn't teach him to say "ass".

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger StephB said...

Those aunts are bad news.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter