Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Poop Jokes are Funny

They really are.

Yesterday afternoon, I was changing Tiller. When one of the kids has a really large poopy diaper, I exclaim "Poop-O-Rama!" Everyone gets excited. Tiller was excited about her Poop-O-Rama, and as she is starting to mimic everything we say, she let out a gleeful, "Poop-O-Mama!!!"

Today, I had Rollie try to go on the potty. I try to remind him hourly and after eating or drinking. Today has been a banner day - so far, no poop in the diaper. Only on the potty. To my joy, Rollie said, "I have to go poop." I told him to go, go, go. He rushed to the bathroom, took off his pants and diaper, sat up on the toilet, and closed the bathroom door. He sat for a second, and I was on the couch waiting to hear something from him, when he opened up the door and darted out towards his toy box.

Me: "Did you poop?"

Rollie: "No, I just need to get a magazine."

Such a little man.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Lyle said...

So what magazine did he go with? I got a subscription to Time for Christmas, and I find that their stories are just about the right length.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

He's pretty into car magazines.

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little man!

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter