Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Hate Nature

I thought that I liked nature, but I was wrong. We got home late last night (9 pm, go ahead and snicker - Todd and I already had a good laugh at ourselves and the sorry state of our Friday nights) and put the kids down. They usually go to sleep between 7:30 and 8:00, but last night didn't go down until 9:00. I foolishly thought this might mean I'd get an extra hour to sleep in this morning. I will never know if that was possible now, because at 6:30, Rollie came into our room complaining about a little noise that was "making me not sleepy." After much discussion, during which I may have been still partially asleep, we came to the conclusion that we have a Goddamn woodpecker.

Little fucker. The woodpecker, not Rollie.

I hate nature.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter