Friday, August 03, 2007

Zombie Alley

This is a post from awhile ago. I was having publishing probs and forgot about it. But here it is, in lieu of the brilliant post that you would have gotten, if I had gotten my pictures to upload for it . . .

My friend, Kat, who lives in the Netherlands, visited with us this past week. She is married to my friend Mike, fellow Hornet from back in the day. (See "Dorks, Circa 1991.") She and their son, James, stayed a night and I introduced them to life in East Atlanta. She blogged about it here, and even posted some cute pics of the Three Musketeers.

Zombie Alley, by the way, is what I call a street near our house. She appreciated it, and that speaks volumes about what kind of person she is - possibly a bit freakish like me.

I would post my pics of the stay, but they are all naked bathtub pics of the kids.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter