Friday, October 12, 2007

Experiencing Indigestion

It has taken me almost an entire week to digest the loss to Tennessee. I still can't really believe it and remember it almost as if it were a very bad dream, a night terror.

I just couldn't bring myself to comment on it at all. I will say that my mother was a very humble loser and did not lord it over us on Sunday the way I thought she would. I think the spanking was so bad that she actually pitied us.

I am not even really looking forward to tomorrow. The Vandy game is completely losable. I don't know if my weak stomach can take anymore.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching Tebow sulk that night after Fla choked in Baton Rouge almost made up for TN.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, You really are still upset. I am a humble "winner" not loser.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Trav, you are right. I actually kinda pulled for FL, but then when Tebow shed the tears, I couldn't contain the snicker.

Mom, I stand corrected. And now you are a not-so-humble winner.

Yes, folks, my mom reads my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter