Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dash

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Dashiell Rey is here, as of 3 am this morning. He's pretty much already a pain in our ass, just like we knew he would be. Lisa was having back pain all day Tuesday, didn't sleep Tuesday night, and then saw the OB Wed. a.m., where they told her to head to the hospital to be induced. She went into labor before they could give her anything, but the little #$@# took FOREVER. He is fine, though, and Mama and Daddy are as fine as you can be after squeezing a bowling ball out of your vagina or watching someone you love squeeze a bowling ball out of her vagina.

Did I mention he is really freakin' cute? I love him.

Pictures when my husband returns from Florida with a camera and/or my BIL gets his ass home and emails some to me. Don't they know I have a blog to support? Come on, people!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Aw, I was hoping for pics. Oh, well. Congrats to Lisa and Mark...and of course Aunt Annie and the rest of the family!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Lyle said...

Congratulations to Mark and Lisa! Looking forward to seeing pics soon.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter