Friday, June 27, 2008

Stream of Consciousness Post


kids_0004.jpg
Originally uploaded by Dogwood Girl.
This is one of my ultimate favorite pics of the boy. I think this was probably around Memorial Day or 4th of July at the Lake. (Note old boathouse - Outta there!) I guess he was about 10 months or so.

Damn, he had some serious rubber banding (rubber banding is the term used to describe fat rolls so deep that it looks like you put a tight rubber band on the kids arm) going on. Here's to his new cousin Dash carrying on the fatness tradition. Nothing worse than a skinny ass baby. I like'em fat!

He's sitting with Aunt Lisa. I love how he has a little hawk going on, and the Idol sneer. Lisa looks like she is just trying not to get sunburned and crack under the weight of him sitting in her lap.

That shirt she is wearing was hers in high school and then I stole it, because it was soft and awesome and I worked out in it. Then, I was wearing it coming back from Brant's wedding two weeks after my own wedding, and Todd and I were hit by a drunk driver and my face got all broken and there was blood all over the shirt and everything else. And then we just washed it and I still wore it, even with blood stains, which, let's face it, is completely tough.

Not sure why Lisa is wearing it, though, as she does nothing but ridicule me for my inability to throw out any piece of clothing, no matter how completely and totally fucked it is.

Walter, Jr. here. Or Lena Mae, if you prefer.

Love me some fat Rollie.

Might have to go find a pic of my face after aforementioned car wreck. Talk about tough-looking.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I should clarify that i did not wear that ugly-ass shirt TO Brant's wedding. His wedding was a weekend deal, and we were driving back at the end of the weekend.

Also, i miss my fat baby.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger StephB said...

Hooray for baby Dash. He sounds awfully cute.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, are those mike's jams that rollie is wearing?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

yes, Rollie had just gotten off the wakeboard, then he fixed his hair, popped a bottle and sat in lisa's lap for photo ops.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter