Friday, November 03, 2006

Great Expectations

This morning. I posted about it on Atlanta Metroblogging, but must also brag here on the people who were working the polls. They were so surprisingly courteous. Anyone who knows me knows there is just about nothing i hate more than shitty or rude service. In government employees, it makes me see red. I expected the usual surliness and rolling eyes, but instead was very pleasantly surprised.

Before we go hailing Dekalb County as a mecca for great service-oriented government employees, I must add that I also had completely rude and dismissive service earlier in the week when seeking information on redistricting the Dekalb County schools from an Area Superintendent. However, i am giving said rude bitch (with a doctorate no less! Can anyone get one of those things?) a chance to reply to my latest request for information before posting anything further. Maybe she (and her two higher-ups, whom I copied on the email) are just out of town for a long weekend. I am sure they will be back by Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter